- Accounting major or post-bacc seeking requirements for a CPA
- 75 hours of coursework complete
- 12 hours of accounting complete (6 principles + 6 upper division)
- 3.5 accounting GPA (on all accounting courses completed)
- Currently enrolled in 3+ hours of upper-level or graduate accounting
- Must have classes remaining in Summer 2017, Fall 2017, or Spring 2018 (undergraduate or graduate).
Pick up an application from the Accounting Department. Submit it by January 20.
Accounting Department recommends 6 students for scholarship in February. ASCPA selects winners and notifies them in late March or April.