Crews & Associates
Commission & Inventory Specialist
Perform daily procedures related to the audit of commissions and accuracy of trading inventory. Process transactions, review for accuracy and update information as required. Prepare daily reports and distribute as required. Prepare analysis of commission information as requested. Perform other accounting duties essential to the completion of the commission and inventory process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or at least 1-2 years experience in a accounting or finance related job.
- Ability to perform a volume of numerical detail work with speed and accuracy, to make difficult mathematical computations with and without mechanical assistance.
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prepare financial and other records in a systematic, neat, legible manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and vendors.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Access
- Excellent work organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to perform daily tasks accurately, timely, and discreetly.
- Process daily the commission records utilizing the in-house program designed in Access.
- Review, audit and update commission records as needed for accuracy.
- Research inventory and/or commission questions and prepare responses for the account executive or management.
- Update inventory positions in the Company’s trading system (ZIA) to reflect current circumstances.
- Prepare and distribute the daily, weekly or month reports.
To Apply email your resume email@example.com by Monday, April 17th!