If you are graduating soon, Strait Capital invites you to apply. They are open to hiring future graduates. They will consider international applicants.
PRIVATE EQUITY / HEDGE FUND STAFF ACCOUNTANT
Do you believe in doing something 100% or nothing at all? Do you want to join a company that will give you the tools to excel in your job and then let you soar? If so, keep reading…
Strait Capital is growing and looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team of professionals. This person will work with hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital, and even some family offices.
We take great pride in hiring only the best professionals and giving them the keys to build something great. We value and recognize individual contributions and welcome ideas that push the envelope to make our company and work product superior. We do not put people in a “box”. If you pride yourself on being a perfectionist and want the opportunity to lead and build something great, we’d like meet.
Does this describe you?
– A perfectionist
– Prefer logic over emotions
Duties and responsibilities
- Performing daily accounting duties including tracking positions/securities, researching and reconciling discrepancies between accounting systems and trade entry systems
- Pricing the fund portfolios and calculating fund NAVs
- Analyzing fund performance on a daily and monthly basis
- Posting general ledger entries and performing all monthly close duties including preparing financial statements
- Working with various products including equities, bonds, swaps, options, and futures
- Recording investments for private equity firms
- Perform quality control to ensure accuracy of all financials
- Liaise with clients’ service providers, including tax and audit firms
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as needed
Strait Capital Company is a professional services firm offering a full range of accounting solutions for hedge funds, private equity firms, family offices and other investment companies. Services include full fund administration, middle office operations, CFO suite services, regulatory compliance services, investor relations, and performance and risk reporting. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Dallas, TX, Strait Capital is SOC I Type II certified and has an industry leading team of CPAs, CFAs, and MBAs – no paraprofessionals and no bookkeepers.
Apply here: https://lnkd.in/eiWBvn8