What is it?
Networking, mentorship, and career enrichment activities, along with two (2) years of full-time employment with some of Arkansas’ most innovative and successful companies.
The Arkansas Fellowship is designed for high-performance, high-potential undergraduates that are seeking world-class,
entrepreneurial professional experience after graduation. Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to kick-start their careers via paid positions with some of the most dynamic, entrepreneurial, and high-growth companies in Arkansas.
What are the Benefits?
Arkansas Fellows will be provided with executive-level mentorship and be given the opportunity to develop a deep network of business leaders, co-workers, and peers. Through professional experiences, social events, and civic engagement
opportunities, Fellows will see their personal career development vastly accelerated.
What is the Fellowship Program looking for?
This program is not for the timid, the faint-of-heart, the slacker, or the person that has, up until this point, gotten by on the strength of their winning smile or charisma alone (although neither of those can hurt). The Arkansas Fellowship is for applicants that are fiercely independent, deeply loyal, entrepreneurially-minded, and ready for a great challenge.
What are Requirements?
• Possess a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above;
• Will graduate from an Arkansas college or university, or are a native Arkansan graduating from an out-of-state school;
• Exhibit leadership potential and a bias toward entrepreneurship;
• Desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
• Desire to be exposed to different professional skills (e.g. marketing, finance, sales, etc.);
• Nurture the development of a network of like-minded cohorts and invest in meaningful peer relationships;
• Relish and capitalize on the opportunity to be exposed to, and work alongside, senior leadership in some of the most
dynamic companies in Arkansas; and
• Embrace risk, responsibility, and independence.
What does it pay?
Host companies commit to a two-year Fellowship cycle. Fellows are paid $40,000-$50,000 per year by the host company. Additional benefits, bonuses, and perks are at the discretion of the host company.
How to apply
by November 3rd